Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

MY NEWS REPORT



OH NO the Malaysia plane has been vanish for nearly 3 weeks. The  plane had 239 people on board. Well I think that the two plalet is the suspect because I think they off the signal so the airport people can't track them that what I think. The plan was vanish a has never been found. If I was one of the people on board I would be scared and I will think that we are going to die.              
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
I can not believe it the Malaysia plane has vanish and it gone. Now the airliners are trying to track down the plane they are trying there best to try and track down the plane so they could save the 239 people on board. Police a even trying to track down the plane they are trying there best to look for the vanish plane.   
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
The 239 peoples family are properly crying for there family. If my family is in the plane I would cry all day for them. The vanish plane had 2 little baby on board that is just an sad think the two little babies are on board. planes and ship are hunting for the vanish plane they are trying to find the plane so the 239 people are safe.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
NOW THE AIRLINERS A TRYING TO INVESTIGATE HOW DID THE PASSENGERS GET IN WITH TWO FAKE PASSPORT. I THINK THIS IS WRONG. I THINK THE AIRLINERS SHOULD OF LOOKED PROPERLY AT THE TWO PASSENGERS FACES. I WOULD LIKE TO HELP BUT I AM JUST A LITTLE KID. I WOULD WANT TO HELP FIND THE 239 PEOPLE ON BOARD.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

No comments:

Post a Comment