Pages

Thursday 13 March 2014

EMPATHY

Empathy is a way of showing love and respect each other. Empathy is how you show respect and how you show love showing love is good because it is a good thing for some other people, love is good because it show you how to love you family and it could show you how to love each others. Empathy is how you show respect, respect is all about taking charge of what you do and looking after you friends and by caring for your family.

Empathy is about people taking care of one another and by showing each other how and what to do. Here is an example how I show empathy. If my teacher ask your friend a question and your friend get it wrong I may say good try might next time you might get it right. Empathy is the thing that I use around people like my family, my friends and my teachers. You can show empathy by looking after you friends, by taking charge and by doing what your teachers sent you to do that.

Empathy is how you show respect, kindness, loveliness and taking charge, to your friends, how you be kind to them and how you respect your teacher by listening and by doing what your teacher ask you what to do and you do it. Empathy is kindness, kindness is all about being careful of what you're asked to do and being kind to your mate and being kind to your teacher. Empathy is cool to have in your life.
                                                            
here is a little bit of how I will show empathy to my friends,to my teacher and to my family. I will show empathy by being kind, by opening my life so I could do lots and lots of stuff in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment