Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

Sausage

ON Tuesday Room 15 plan that we should   have a BBQ. We had to bring some onions and some knife  to cut the onions in halves so we all could  cut one each. But some of the kids did not cut one because we did not have any money. But I got to watch them. They cried  but one of them did not cry and  that was Antony. Lucky for us we got to eat one but we still have to bring one dollar to pay for the sausage.


Cooking


Mr Marks had to cook our sausages. If we cooked the sausages we might burn your hand. Mr Marks and Taniela cooked the sausages some of Taniela sausages were born. But Mr Marks sausages were nice and beautiful. Taniela is lucky for him that he could cook some of the sausage but I did not get his one because it was burnt. I like mr Marks one because his one wasn’t burnt.




look

I was looking at Mr Marks doing the cooking but I was dying to cook some of  the sausages. Some of the kids did the cutting of the onions and I was so so looking at them cutting and crying. So I  asked Mr Marks if I could cut one and he said yes. I felt sorry for you staring so i was so so happy with him because he gave me a turn at cutting the onions. I would not look again.  

1 comment:

Mr Chris Marks said...

Well done Auri. Doesn't planning really help your writing? Good on you for not using then and after all of the way through like we talked about.

Post a Comment