Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Run baby Run


On friday Pt England had cross country. My house colour was Matatua and I am in the 11 year olds. We had to go at the start of the lien were  Mr Burt was at the line. We had to get ready and if Mr Burt closed the to wooden stick and off we go to the finish line.



As we went off to start the cross. I was going in the cross as I was going. I run past people and when I got to a puddle of gewy mud patch I was still running past the mud except I fell hard onto the ground.



As I was still running past people I was nely to the finish line. I was coming in third place but Anthony ran past me but I was still running but I could never come in third place again. When I looked at the back of me I saw Frankie Master. I jogged a bit faster so i could still come in fourth place as i got nearly to the finish line I sprinted to the finish line.



2 comments:

Hope said...

Hey Auri
Please check your spelling and you senescent and keep up the good work.

Ana said...

Hi Auri
I really like it but just remember to check your spelling and your senescent to please. Keep up the good effete.

Post a Comment