Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2012

AURI AND LIVE LIFE

Once upon a time an pet that can talk  came to my house  and it side my name and it side ‘‘do you know me” and i said ’’no”and it side ‘‘yose  and it side my name and it side ‘‘do
you know me” and i said ’’no”and it side ‘‘you are my boat” i said are you sure it side ‘‘yes”and I
agreed with him. when i took him
to the park and i had fun
with him at the park.
One day when we went to the park a man try to get my pet  and i said “if you want my pet you
will have to go frue me first he try to go freu  me and then my pet got angry at the man how try to
get him  and he turn into a real monster and srcked him a way.
The man told the whole tone and dad try to kill him and i said “no please please please don't hurt
my pet i love him and he’s not bad boy’’ he's just  a little pet and they all agreed with me and i
was happy.And my pet name is live life.


.  

1 comment:

Mr Chris Marks said...

Great story Auri. I love that you have used your imagination to create this and also that you have included speech. Really well done.

You do have some spelling that needs correcting so please ask Henry or Francis to check this for you.

Post a Comment