Pages

Thursday 12 December 2013

REFLECTION ABOUT THIS YEAR

This year I learnt how to download stuff that I need to have. And learnt how to do things on my net book like how to hold it and take care of it. I learnt how to make movies on the I mac and learnt a lot on the I mac. I even learnt how to swim.I learnt a lot this year with Ms Squires.


Having net books is cool because we get to learn heaps of thing that we don’t know that much. In literacy we researched about Sally Ride and Michael Jackson. Every day we looked at Kiwi Kids News to learn about what's going on in the world.

At home I learnt how to play on-line games. I like playing on-line like cool maths game, running Fred, aqw , and lots more. I learnt much about how to do thing on net books because we got teacher who knows how to put us on the right pages by having a classroom site.

No comments:

Post a Comment