Pages

Monday 16 December 2013

MY REFLECTION ABOUT THIS YEAR

This year I being in heaps of suf like rugby,tag,soccer,league,pepa,heap and heaps.
in rugby I like to get the ball when the other team haves the ball that is my job.I like to run the ball and stepping I like to tackle I play rugby because it is my best game in the world.

I play tag just for the school I can not play for a club team because I play rugby for a club team. I enjoy playing tag because I can play with my team and friends and i play for my family. I like it when my family cjer for me because that makes me happy.

this year I liked  being a year 7 because we get to have net books Having
net books is cool because we get to learn heaps of thing that we don’t
know that much. In literacy we researched about Sally Ride and Michael
Jackson. Every day we looked at Kiwi Kids News to learn about what's
going on in the world.


1 comment:

Khi Khi Bya said...

Hi Auri.

I Never know you you do that much sports last, I thought you only do League. What I have to say is your the man!!!

Post a Comment