Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

Well Coming Will.I.AM


Hey you no what Will.I.am came to  pt England school I loved seeing hem. He gave a $100.000.00 cheek holymoly? aye . Before the hole thing pt England school went to the hall to see a important man we did not no that Will.I.am is coming. the next minute he told the school

Will.I.Am told us about his life he said that “he had a poor nabahod’’ but he said that “that he’s friends inspired him to be a famous singer but first he went to school to lrean about science. In his family he had a mum and no dad I did not hre was sad when he said that he had no dad.


He ask us “if we like apps’’ we all said “yes’’ and he said “that we could make apps’’ if we had netbooks.  He said “do we like ipad’’ we all said “yes’’ all claas has 1 2 3 our mabe have 4 .Then he told us a speech.


Befor Will.I.Am did his speech our ptengland kapahaka gurp pifroment in front of him Man when i look at Will.I.Am man he had a hug smile on his face . And I like looking at my friend pattrix  he looked proud one when he did his ending bit of his pifroment. After that I was so happy when mr burt said “now performing is the hip hop tame’’ man the  whole house went from quiet to like I dont no loud?. IT was fun seeing Will.I.Am. I LIKE YOUR SONGS WILL.I.AM

No comments:

Post a Comment