Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

Term 1 Reflection



The highlights for the term for me have been softball. I like softball because it's the coolest game. Basketball is cool because I love playing it and because I like getting goals for the team. We go  to Selwyn College to play the game. In class maths is cool. Maths is my favorite subject.

What I have enjoyed the least about this term was making movies :I hate making movies because some time I want to go to sleep and I hate to drag stuff on to folders

This term I think I haven’t  got sturf finished on my maths, my writing stuff. What the teacher says is I just need to work more on the imac and to do more work.   

My goal is to get fitter and make sure I do more of making  movies, get on with stuff and do the right thing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment