Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Paralyzed

Last monday after lunch  Room 15 went out the court and see how it fill if you are paralysed. Mr Marks side”look for are partner” my partner was Jonathan. Our frst thing that Mr Mark side is srpnt the whole court and back. Taniela and sione was  coming first nek minute when I got back and i tadek jonathan  he guse run the whole way and back we came first.



Our second thing is run with  one hand pertaining that is paralyzed and run the whole court there and back. Me and jonathan came second. but that was so hard and make me go slom were. This is the hard part we had to run with no hands ‘‘ooo” i side in  my but me and jonathan.

1 comment:

Francis said...

Hi Auri,

I like your writing but there are just some little adjustments you can make. You have the word side instead of said and tadek instead of tagged. Except all that it is real good writing keep it up

From Francis

Post a Comment