Pages

Friday 21 September 2012

Last Weekend

In the weekend I went to my cousin 21st. But the first thing I did was go for a shower. After my shower me ,my mum, frankie,david and my dad had to wait until  the time get to 3.00. We got on to the car and off we go to my cousin 21st. When we got there i was so excited. i said in my head  ‘‘man there have a cool hose. Then my cousin ancoll sid a pray for the food. after he said the pray the kids went to eat  then we all were full. After that i went upstairs to play after that my cousin papa gave her her 21st key.

I had heaps of fun.

1 comment:

Ashaunte Gaillard said...

Hello Auri! My name is Ashaunte Gaillard and I am an education major at the University of South Alabama in the United States of America. I really enjoyed your blogpost about your cousin's 21st birthday because I am actually 21 as well! Im sure you had a blast at your cousins birthday.I also love your background template. It is really cool! Where did you find it? You are doing a wonderful job on your blog!
Keep up the Great Work Auri!
-Ashaunte

Post a Comment