Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2013

IN THE HOLIDAYS




In the holidays on a sunny wednesday I went with my friends .There names were Khi Khi, Lorenzo and Frankie. We went to the school to play some rugby. My team was Lorenzo and i and the other team was Frankie and Khi Khi.

Me and Lorenzo had to kick off first . First I was saying no you guys kick off first but they said that you guys pick kick off first. So then we kick off to Frankie and Khi Khi. Lorenzo kick the ball to Khi Khi then I ran to try get the ball back. Khi Khi passed the ball to Frankie. Then they ran to score a try but Lorenzo caught Frankie.



After a few second Frankie and Khi Khi scored a try me and Lorenzo was sad but we put our heads up and said that we can do it . Me and Lorenzo got the ball back and went to get a try. This is how we scored that try. I ran straight towards Khi Khi. Khi Khi was secured then i scored that try then we went to have some water.

No comments:

Post a Comment