Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2013

What if I had Super Powers.

What if I had super powers?


If I had superpowers I could sing and dance like Michael Jackson. I can also fly like Superman. I could save the world and even save people. I can fly and go to anywhere I can, or even go to New York. I can make house that never can be happened.


If I had some super powers I could pick up huge rocks and even lift it anywhere I want to go. Even I could be the world's most strongest man in the world and even go as fast as a rocket. I can be like Flash and all of the superheroes in the world.


I can fly around the city and see if anyone needs my help. I flew until I heard someone say “help! help! Someone is taking my baby!” I flew as fast as I could to help get the baby back. Finally I got the baby back and I took it back to her mum.


 





No comments:

Post a Comment