Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2012

HELPING OTHER PEOPLE


Yesterday I saw a car driving toward a tree a there was a dad and mum and two kids in that car. I was afraid that they will crash into the tree. Bang they hit into the big tree. I run home to tell my mum “there's a car that crash into a tree’’. “Oh no” my mum said.


So I ran to get the phone and get help from other people.  After that I ran to the car that crashed and helped the two kids get out of the car. Lucky they got out.
After that my mum rang the police and asked for an ambulance. The ambulance raced all the way here and they took the two kids and the mum and dad. The mum and dad said to me, “thank for helping me’’. “You will come to’’ I said.   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Auri, I'm from Ngatea Primary School. We also use blogs. You sound like a good role model, helping those kids out of the car. Great leadership. =)

leka said...

Hello Auri, your story is pretty sad but also awesome I loved reading it. it cool how you help the kids it very helpful. Did this really happened?. keep it up Auri

Post a Comment