Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2012

When I WAS AT HOME


Last friday i had to saedt  home  because i did not go to room fifteens trip at the clay workshop. But on friday me and my mum cenel up the house and outside the house when it was finished. Then my aunt came over to  talk to my mum about something and then they left. Then i went outside to play wife my little cuing.                                                                                                                                                                                          
On thursday after school i whent home and i had a shower because i had dance parties. And we had to be there on time before 4.15 if we be litea we have to sit in the corna. but when I got there on time some of the kids were there and were dancing and i had to join in the boys line then it was uretron to go up and dance in front of our dromis. then it was time to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment